One of the reasons V is so successful at getting homes sold is the pricing strategy that Virginia Bond has developed over many years working in the Tampa Bay marketplace is to give you an honest and realistic list price based on the attributes of knowledge of the current market.
The proper balance of these factors will influence your sale:
- Location is the single greatest factor effecting value.
- Neighborhood desirability is fundamental to a properties fair market value.
- If the property is not properly priced, a sale maybe delayed or even prevented.
- Buyers compare your property against competing properties.
- Buyers interpret value based on available properties.
- The real estate market may reflect a sellers market or a buyers market.
- Market conditions can not be manipulated; an individually tailored marketing plan must be developed accordingly.
- Property condition affects the price and speed of sale.
- Optimizing physical appearances and advance preparation for marketing maximizes value.
- The more flexible the financing, the broader the market, the quicker the sale and the higher the price.
- Terms structured to meet your objectives are important to successful marketing
Home Listing Syndication:
Advertising: We are very competitive in marketing your house to not only our industry but to the readership in an area who is searching for a new purchase. Your home will be advertised in many ways both online and print advertisements. We are constantly evaluating leads generated from all of our marketing efforts. We will advertise in the places we see as the most effective outlets to generate ready, active and able buyers. The chart below represents a selection of some of the online advertising we might do for your listing.
To find out more about selling your home, click here